Did you know that S&S Tire has a huge warehouse, located right here in Lexington Kentucky?
We buy direct from tire manufacturers and are one of the largest independent purchasers of tires in the country. That means S&S Tire can offer you more options available today than the competition. It also means that you get the best tire for your needs…not just what happens to be in stock today!
Why should you buy from S&S Tire?
- S&S Tire has been locally owned and operated since 1974.
- S&S Tire actively supports Central Kentucky communities.
- S&S Tire managers, salespeople, and technicians are well-trained and experienced…they’re also pretty friendly people!
- S&S Tire has the largest local inventory, with over 200K square feet of tires in stock right now. Why wait? Get the tires that best suit your needs today!
- S&S Tire has the Free Ride Package, 30 Day Ride and Drive Guarantee, plus 4 Free Oil Changes when you buy 4 tires for your car or truck!
- S&S Tire will be here tomorrow…when you need your next set of tires or service!
The Best Brands – for less!
We are proud to offer a wide selection of quality tires from the most trusted names in the business. S&S Tire’s knowledgeable staff is trained to help you take the worry out of buying tires- we’ll answer all of your tire questions and help you select the best tire for your vehicle at the most competitive price.
Below is the list of leading tire brands that we offer, including Bridgestone, Firestone, Mastercraft, Cooper, Yokohama, Goodyear, Dunlop, Continental, General Tire, Michelin, Fuzion, Hankook, Kelly, Falken, Kumho, and BFGoodrich.
When is it time for new tires?
Many tires have tread wear indicator bars molded into the tread. When the tread is worn down to where you can see a solid bar of rubber across the width of the tread, it is time to replace the tire. Here’s another simple test you can perform to measure tread depth on your tires. Place a penny into a tread groove with Lincoln’s head upside down and facing you. If you can see the top of Lincoln’s head, it’s time for a new set of tires. Keep in mind that when there are only 2/32nds of tread left, you have very little room for water displacement. When you have 4/32nds left, you should start shopping for and comparing a new set of tires that best suit your needs.
Ready to Shop?
Use our tire selector at the top right of this page to see our selection of tires that fit your vehicle. And see our special promotions page for manufacturer discounts and offers!
S&S Tire is here to serve you in the greater Lexington area with the best tire selection and price. Our trained tire specialists will provide excellent advice to help you get the right tire for your vehicle. Call us or visit one of our convenient Lexington area locations today!