S&S Tire Retail statement relative to COVID-19:
To Our Valued Customers:
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus pandemic in our country. In an effort to keep you, your families and our employees safe, first of all, we are encouraging you to not come in if you are sick.
Also, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC). We are actively monitoring the situation and have developed an action plan and specific efforts to maintain a healthy environment in our stores.
- We have informed all staff about best practices that will minimize transmission.
- We are cleaning public areas more frequently including public spaces, door handles, counters and seats.
- We have removed magazines and coffee pots and other shared items.
- We are providing sanitizing gel for customer use.
- For your and our employee’s safety, our employees wear gloves when getting in and out of your vehicle during service.
- We offer local drop off/pick up services so you do not have to wait in our store while your vehicle is serviced. Please call store for more details.
At this time, we are able to maintain all current operations, however, we will continue to monitor information from public health officials. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this fluid situation. We are focused on doing our part to keep everyone safe and we will continue to monitor this situation with your best interest in mind.
S&S Tire & Auto Service Centers