Commercial Wheel and Rim Reconditioning
If you operate a commercial vehicle, safety always has to be at the top of your priority list. We are S&S and Best One, and we always put the needs of our drivers first. That is why we offer commercial wheel and rim repair in Lexington, Kentucky. If you want your vehicle to drive as smoothly as possible, you need to take care of your wheels. That is where our reconditioning process can be helpful. Learn more about wheel and rim reconditioning below, and reach out to our service center today to schedule an appointment! Let us help you take care of your vehicle.
What Is Commercial Wheel and Rim Reconditioning?
If you are noticing problems with your wheels and rim repair in Lexington, Kentucky, our commercial wheel and rim reconditioning process can be beneficial. During this process, we are going to blast the rims with abrasive grit. This is important for removing old paint, dirt, and any grease that might be on the exterior of the wheels. It is critical to remove these contaminants because they can have a negative impact on your driving style.
Then, we will apply a powder coat of paint directly to the metal, which should be completely clean. This coat of paint will give your wheels a nice appearance. Finally, we will heat the wheels in a glass oven. This is important for providing your vehicle with a permanent, shiny, fresh finish.
What Are the Top Benefits?
There are several reasons why you need to invest in commercial wheel and rim reconditioning for your vehicle. Some of the biggest reasons include:
- Diagnostics: Before we get started, we are going to run a complete diagnostic check on your vehicle. We want to identify any hairline fractures, serious defects, or problems with nuts and bolts that could make it difficult for you to control your vehicle.
- Tires: When we go through the commercial wheel and rim reconditioning, we will also take care of your tires. Because we provide a nice finish to your wheels, it will be much easier to mount and dismount your tires. That way, you know your tires are going to sit appropriately.
- A Longer Service Life: In addition, when we maintain a nice, smooth finish on your wheels, we can protect your wheels against corrosion and debris. This makes it easier for you to get as many miles out of your wheels as possible.
You also need to make sure that you comply with all rules and regulations in the industry. When you invest in commercial wheel and rim reconditioning, you ensure that you meet all OSHA and FMCSA regulations.
Why Should You Partner With S&S and Best One?
We understand that you have options if you are looking for commercial wheel and rim reconditioning in the local area. Some of the reasons why you should partner with our team include:
- We have an unparalleled level of experience in the field. We can use this experience to provide you with the best services possible.
- We will always provide you with a quote before we get started. You do not have to worry about being surprised by an invoice from our team.
- We always use the best equipment and materials in the industry to provide you with the services that you deserve. We will also follow all of the recommended best practices in our field.
For all of these reasons, if you are looking for help with commercial wheel and rim reconditioning in the local area, give our team a call to schedule an appointment.
Call S&S and Best One for Commercial Wheel and Rim Reconditioning
At S&S and Best One, we offer a variety of services that can help you take care of your vehicle, and our commercial wheel and rim reconditioning process should be at the top of the list. Our experts have a tremendous amount of experience dealing with a variety of problems, and it would be our pleasure to take a look at your vehicle and provide you with a list of recommendations. If you want your vehicle to last as long as possible, invest in commercial wheel and rim reconditioning. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our service center!