TIRE SERVICE & AUTO REPAIR IN HUNTINGTON, WV
S&S Tire Commercial Center
S&S Tire Serving Huntington, WV
When on the road in West Virginia, drive with confidence, knowing four S&S Tire locations are available to handle the new tire and light mechanical needs of drivers in the commercial trucking industry.
Family-owned and operated since 1974, we understand what it takes to maintain good working relationships between our knowledgeable staff and our customers. With multiple retail stores, commercial truck tire facilities, retreading plants, and wholesale distribution centers, we provide top-of-the-line services and quality products customers can rely on.
Companies can rely on our dedication to safety. Our employees are certified and trained according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) using Tire Industry Association on-site educational programs by our certified trainer.
Reasons to Choose S&S Tire
When it comes to commercial tires in Nashville, Tennessee, you can count on Best One Tire Repair & Service. Our tire shop is a full-service facility that has been providing the area with quality service for years. Below are just some of the services we provide our customers in the local area.
Our list of services is designed to help keep commercial trucks operating reliably and safely.
Tires and Wheels
- Our inventory of commercial tires is extensive and offers competitive prices for brands from top manufacturers, such as Firestone, Yokohama, Bridgestone, Dunlop, Firestone, Continental, and more.
- Tire centers and retread plants carry assorted tire types, including new tires, specialty tires, off-road tires, farm tires, and retreads.
- We offer tire and wheel balancing to ensure evenly placed weight distribution.
- Our rim and wheel reconditioning service includes cleaning and recoating to restore rim and wheel finishes.
- Commercial truck tires take a beating when traveling over and exposed to the many types of road surfaces and conditions, which is a good reason to visit S&S for truck alignment service.
- Our fleet inspection service is thorough and designed to find any issues with truck tires within the fleet that may affect the overall stability, durability, and overall condition of each tire.
- We also provide light mechanical service to commercial trucks.
- Day or night, our Emergency Roadside Service is available around the clock, seven days a week.
- Find heavy duty & light truck alignment
- OTR Service (Small – backhoe, skid steer)
Companies can rely on our certified and experienced staff when it comes to maintaining a safe driving experience. Whether in need of retail, commercial, or wholesale assistance, visit our contact us page to find a convenient location or contact us via email for any questions or assistance.